Online store of luxury german products for health & beauty
10:00 - 18:00
Seven days a week

Cistus incanus soothing tea LR

  • Product Code: Cistus incanus soothing tea
  • Availability: In Stock


Cistus Incanus is a shrub plant that grows on magnesium-rich soils in southern Europe. For the Cistus Incanus extracts contained in this tea, we exclusively use the high-quality, rich leaves. The concentration of the ingredient obtained from these leaves is many times higher than from the simply pulverized plant

Areas of application:

– Support for the immune system

– For cosy warmth from the inside

Recommended Dosage:

– Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1 heaped tsp, cover and let steep for 8 – 10 minutes, then strain

Selected ingredients:

95% Cistus Incanus leaves 5% refreshing mint leaves

Volume: 250gr


1 Vitamin C supports the immune system. * of the recommended daily allowance. ** Adhere to a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. *** According to statutory stipulations **** Patent No.: EP 2 228 067

Delivery and payment delivers worldwide.

Delivery takes 5 to 10 business days for the USA and countries of Europe depending on location. For Middle east or Far east countries international delivery may take 15 to 20 business days. If so, the manager will inform you about more details via mail.Total delivery time includes processing and carrier transit time. Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays. Please be aware that orders could arrive in multiple packages. Every package has its tracking number.



We will process your order immediately after you click the CONFIRM ORDER button and your payment is complete. Because our system processes orders immediately, we are unable to change or cancel an order once it is submitted. We accept online payment by credit card or Paypal. 

PayPal® is a quick, easy and secure way to shop without using your credit card. International delivery is 9,99 euros and  includes handling, order processing, item selection, packaging and transportation of items.With an order amount of 120 euros, delivery is free. Delivery of goods is possible only after confirmation of payment.

Reviews (0)

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!